Singing the ABC's

So I finally got it on camera although it isn't his best effort. For those of you who have been around us recently, you know how Rich sings the ABC song ALL DAY LONG. It is obviously his favorite song and he is really good at it! In this video he misses a lot of the letters because he does not want to be taped. But he literally knows all the letters and the ending. I guess he was developing his verbal skills when he was sitting on his bottom for all those months NOT crawling.



This was taken this morning and I had to bribe his with a cookie. It was only 9 am, but it was the only way I could get him to do it for the camera.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the applause at the end too!! - Lisa
jwhehl said…
So cute! What a smart little boy. Love that he clapped for himself.

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton