My Birthday

Although these are the only pictures from my birthday (because I take all the pictures around here!!), I had to post them. I guess I usually bake a cake/cupcakes/brownies when it is someones birthday because Rich would not rest until he baked me something. Chris bought an ice cream cake so he wasn't planning on making anything else. Well that was not good enough. From the second he got up in the morning and found out it was my birthday, he talked about making brownies. By the time he woke up from his nap and was told we weren't making anything he was inconsolable. So I helped him make me some birthday brownies.
I had a wonderful birthday with lots of good home cooked meals (that I didn't have to make!) and presents.
Thanks everyone!



Comments

THE BLANCO'S said…
I assume this second photo is just before he gave you a BIG birthday kiss ;-)
Who doesn't love a chocolate upper lip!

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton