Valentine's Day

Not sure when Valentine's Day became like Christmas, but I am pretty sure it is my fault.  I try to make birthday's and holidays extra special and what I did is make more work for myself.  Oh well, the kids loved it and life is too short not to.  Or maybe I want to make sure my kids grow up saying how Mom did have a little bit of creativity in her.  Heart shaped waffles (eggo's with a few pieces cut off!) and fruit skewers (that I also made for Rich's whole class!) for breakfast.  The house was decorated and presents (only a few) were wrapped.  The kids were especially excited to give each other their cards. AND I even remembered to get Regina a present.  Poor thing didn't get a new toy for too long to admit.
Happy Valentine's Day to all four of my loves!
(I got flowers, a nice dinner and a box of See's candy.  I thank my mother in law for teaching me about that box of heaven!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton