Nothing but baseball

All this kid thinks about is SPORTS!!  No matter what it is or where he is Richard will find something to throw, kick or shoot.  Since it is baseball season, he is obsessed with baseball.  We have had a catch in the living room every day starting at around 6:30 am (or as soon as he gets up).  He is a morning person so he is ready for baseball as soon as his eyes open.  And I agree to have a catch with him because I can do it while sipping my coffee on the couch!  Not sure why/how I agreed to baseball in the house since we do only have 3 wine glasses left, but that is a whole other story! It does get frustrating when he is reads his baseball schedule a hundred times a day instead of eating breakfast.  Does he think it changed in the last 5 minutes??
As you can see in the pictures, Richard says he wants to be a catcher.  This brought tears to my eyes because it made me think of my Dad.  My Dad always said that the catcher was the most important position in the field because they were involved in every play.  Then I started to laugh because I remembered the real reason my Dad told me that bit of baseball knowledge was to get me to play catcher on the girls softball team he coached.  It was always SO hot and none of the girls wanted to put on all of the catchers equipment.  I was the only girl he could make do it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton