Happy Valentine's Day 2010!

We had a great long weekend of fun things for Valentine's Day. On Saturday I got to spend the day with my little man. First we went to our school friend Jackson's house for a play date. Jackson's last name is LOVE so it was very appropriate. That afternoon we went to see Disney on Ice with Richie's girlfriend Maddie and her cousin Haley. Also very appropriate and VERY fun (thanks Kelley and Zach for the great tickets!).
I wish I could say Richie was my Valentine, but he made it very clear that I couldn't be because Angela was his Valentine! Could he get any sweeter??? He said Daddy was my Valentine. OK, I will take it.
On Valentine's morning we hung up all of the decorations and cards we had made and received. Then we pretty quickly went to opening presents! Breakfast was heart shaped pancakes and dinner was special dinner with Aunt Erin.
Happy Valentine's Day and our love to all!



Richie helping Chris hang the new pictures I got as one of my presents. Boys and their tools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Sox game with our pal Colton

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy