"I like to move it, move it....


Chris is in Colorado for work (and some skiing) so we are just a family of 3 this week. To keep us company we had lots of friends over. Kelley came over early this morning to watch the kids so I could go to my Bootcamp class. It was great for the boys to get to play. When I got back Lucie, Sona and Lisa were there. The kids played and we had lunch until it was time for naps. Lisa stayed for the rest of the day and helped me entertain the kids. She played some hockey and read lots of books. The best part was our dance party. Lisa was finding some good music on her phone, but this was the song Richie requested. I guess Laila at school sings it all the time. Too funny!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton