Pirates

For some reason my kids have been continuing  to make me bring out what little creativity I have.  They are obsessed right now with Pirates after going to see Peter Pan and watching the Disney show Jake and The Neverland Pirates.  So I somehow came up with a way to make a ship (called Bucky - from the show I think) out of a beer box.  Complete with a sail and anchor.  Brilliant!  And the kids love it...even better!  Since they don't share anything, Chris had to make one for Angela.  Hers is named Buckaroo (they made that name up!).  Although he loves his ship, Richie is never happy for long.  Next he wanted his ship to have a "cannon shooter".  So far Chris has kept him happy with the marble run down the fireplace.....that works most of the time.  Luckily for me he called Babci to make him a treasure chest!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton