More Northeastern hockey

To celebrate the 100th day of school some Northeastern Men's hockey players came to Richie's school to visit.  You can see all the pictures of it at the link below.  In the morning I told Richie to tell the hockey player that came to the class that he had his birthday party at one of the men's hockey games.  I knew he wouldn't because he looked skeptical and he would never just raise his hand and say that at school.  When he came home he told me all about meeting the players.  I asked if he told them about his birthday party and he said, "No, I didn't need to because he already knew.  They announced it on the loud speaker at the game so he had to have heard it."  How cute. 

http://gonu.com/photo_gallery.aspx?gallery=89

Check out pics #2 and #7!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton