No school yet

Angela didn't start school until the Monday after Labor Day so her and I spent the week together.  It was so hard for me because I knew it was the last days I had with her alone.  My baby was growing up and I was sure going to miss our Mommy/Angela days.  But as sad as I was, she was SO ready.  She visited her classroom with huge smiles!  Played with friend Coleman and all of the new little friends she would have.  We also played with our friend Charlie (MayBeth's daughter) because MB had to start school, but Charlie didn't start until later as well.  I am SO glad I took the week off!  We had some quality girl time and Rich didn't have to go to the after school program.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton