All boy all the time!

I never knew that at 2 a little boy could already be such a boy. We surely have one! All we talk about and do is play sports. At the moment the sport of choice is hockey. I am not exaggerating when I say Richie plays hockey from the moment he wakes up until the second he goes to sleep. When he takes a short break from playing to eat, the hockey puck comes to the table with him. He sleeps with his hockey stick most nights and for all naps. I get asked a hundred times a day, "Mama, do you wanna play hockey?" And then today, we had our coats on ready to go to day care and he tells me, "I gonna stay and play hockey". It all started after the first of 2 Bruins games we took him to this season.
We may have a bit of an obsessive personality here! For a while it was books, now it is hockey. He runs around the house with so much energy and he is so loud. I don't know what happened to my quiet, serene good little boy. I am afraid to take him to the circus in a few weeks. There are so many bad things he could become obsessed with there.
Welcome to the terrible twos!

Hockey stick, football and baseball glove all at once!


"He shoots he scores!!!"



And notice the cut on his nose. It looks like a hockey fight injury, but it is actually from a face plant playing basketball!

Comments

Colleen said…
Donna - Your dad has a grin from ear to ear that he loves hockey so much...making him VERY proud. I LOVE IT! We so need a reunion with all the kiddos and we can have drinks on the sideline and let them play for hours (Post baby, of course..hee hee). XO Colleen

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton