Terrible Twos!!

So I don't have pictures of this post because it was a nightmare!! But a funny story that I can now laugh about and tell all. We were at Target this evening and it is putting it lightly to say that Richie wasn't really that interested in being there. He only had an hour nap and it was already almost 6:00 which means dinner time.
Anyway....picture this...Richie in the cart screaming, "No, Mama I want a snack NOW"
We were those people with the screaming nasty kid in the cart! At first I didn't really realize what was happening so I started yelling back, "You do NOT talk to me that way". He of course kept crying and screaming at me. Then I thought oh man, what is worse...he is screaming at me or that we are both screaming at each other????
Oh it was so bad. But don't worry! I solved the problem with another great mothering moment. I RAN to the snack aisle and shoved goldfish into his mouth as fast as I could!!
Oh, things are getting interesting at our house. I really don't know what happened to my sweet boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton