1st Time Skiing

Today we went to Mt. Sunapee and brought the sled thinking that Rich would have no interest in putting on ski boots. Well we were very, very wrong. He absolutely loved it and he would have skied until the last lift if I could have handled it. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.

Does he look like a natural or what?

After a few times hiking up with him under my arm, I decided he was ready for the magic carpet lift.

He really started to get the hang of it, but I don't think he'll be on his own for a while. Next year Donna can take some turns with him and give me a rest instead of having to just take pictures.

A couple of skiers looking for some apres-ski after a long day on the slopes. Where is that cooler full of ice-cold beers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton