Hanging with Colton and his boys.

Kelley and I had planned to take the kids to Edaville Railroad for the festival of lights, but there are some days you just don't feel like the all day kiddie events.  The kids still had a blast because we went to skate with Santa at Colton's rink.  The boys skated for at least an hour and a half.  I don't know how they do it.  It was good for Richie to see Colton skate so he knows how he needs his lessons and how much better he can get.  Colton is a bull out there on the ice!  Richie just says, "Wow, Colton is awesome!".  Kelley has so many better pictures (including the one with santa) so we will have to wait for her to get them off of her phone....HINT, HINT Kel.  After ice skating, we went back to Kelley's house for some serious playing and Nana Mary snuggles.

The best part of the day for me was getting Angela out on the ice for the first time.  Brayden wasn't using his skates so we put them on Angela.  She was so excited and loved every minute of it.  She was ANGRY when I told her we were done.  She is so short my back was angry as well.




Comments

Kelley said…
I am on it...I have so many back blogs...you are my idol! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton