Parent/teacher conference

Richie is only 3, and I already had my first parent/teacher conference!  I am sure these will soon mean more, but at the moment I just wanted to get a sense of how he was doing and learn more about his activities at school.  We were slackers and missed the first two meet and greet meetings at school so I have been somewhat in the dark about his schedule.  Miss Marylou said he is a wonderful student and one of the nicest little boys she has ever had!  Phew!  They are really learning a lot (look at his coloring from Sept-Dec below).  He has learned some new songs about God and being nice to your friends, etc.  He also knows "all" the words (although he says quite a few wrong still) to The Our Father.  I am also very impressed with how nice the other kids in his class are.  Not that the kids in day care before weren't nice, these kids are just noticeably more polite and well mannered.  Miss Marylou also makes her classroom beautiful!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton