PICTURE WITH SANTA!!!

I can't even believe it......my kids sat on Santa's lap!!!  This is amazing.  Up until now they have chosen to make sure he was NOT in the same room as them never mind go near him.  Richie went so far as to say, I would prefer no presents.  The only other picture I have to date with Santa was when Richie was 11 months old and he couldn't walk.  He screamed when I put him on Santa's lap, but I let it go long enough so that I could get a picture.  Since then I have not been able to get him/them close enough to even think about a picture. 
In a way you can't blame him.  This man flies through the air, squeezes down your chimney and prances around your house while you are sleeping.  To top it off I want him to sit on his lap and tell him what he wants for Christmas.  NO WAY....until today! The other problem is that he decided (already.....at 3!) that there are real Santa's and fake Santa's.  As you can tell from the picture (he was a good one), Richie walked in and decided this guy was the real deal.  Not sure where he mustered the courage from, but he went in slapped him five AND told him what he wanted.  We still have to write Santa a letter because Angela didn't tell him what she wanted and Richie forgot to tell Santa he also wants a broom......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Sox game with our pal Colton

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy