Swimming test

Today was the swimming test for all of the kids going for lessons at our pool.  They split them up into 4 groups with the little ones going at 9 am and the better swimmers going at 10 am.  Not very convenient for someone with a kid in each group!  Angela refused to even look at the instructor, but Richie jumped right in and was SO PROUD when he was told he would be in the "upper" class.  Angela was very happy to sit with the big kids and Richie was so glad to see his school friends Danna and Francesco.  I am determined to have both of my kids know how to swim by this time next year.  Hahahaha...I think that joke is on me!  We shall see.  Wish me luck.  First step, get both kids in the water with the instructor.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton