Happy birthday to me!

Wasn't looking forward to this birthday as I had an awful day of work planned then Rich had his first baseball practice.  I obviously said it enough times because God was listening and made it rain in time to cancel baseball.  I mean, I was so disappointed baseball was canceled!
We salvaged the day with a nice sushi dinner.  Sushi is a very expensive dinner in our house now because Rich LOVES it and as you can see eats his own huge plate!  We can only afford to go on special occasions. Because we joke about this Rich brought his wallet to dinner and offered to pay.  My sweet boy!  Finished the night with a beautiful homemade cake.  OK, I can now conquer another year. 
Thanks everyone for all of your love and wishes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton