Rich's special Red Sox game

These are the posts I like Chris to write because I wasn't at the game, but these hysterical pictures tell most of the story.  This game was the "good seats" Rich had won at his basketball banquet.  He talked about it for WEEKS and could barely sleep because he was so excited.  They wound up upgrading to the tenth row behind the Astros on deck circle so he was even happier (if that is possible!). Before the game they hit Cornwall's for some wings because that is Rich's favorite food.  The second picture is my all time favorite picture EVER.


- inner city kid hat-wearing-style
- wing sauce on his face
- the wristband 
- north end puma workout suit
 
Angela and I had a girls night.  PJ's, a movie and some ice cream.  This one IS my daughter!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Sox game with our pal Colton

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy