Day out in Boston

Since concentrating and working was next to impossible after the events of Monday I decided to take Wednesday off and spend it with the kids.  The best part was that we also spent the day with MaryBeth who is my friend who ran the marathon.  I had been so worried about her, his husband and her girls that just seeing her face lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders.  A day in Boston with friends was exactly what we needed.  It was also a gorgeous day (although a little too nice because we all came home with a sunburn!) and so much fun as always.  We played some tennis, basketball and went to at least 5 playgrounds.  Took the T boat to Charlestown and just goofed around with friends.  The kids could tell I was going to be a push over because Rich asked for a mohawk and I said yes! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton

Single Mom - missing Daddy