Angela's Publishing Party

Angela's class was having a Publishing Party at the exact time I was having my Lasik eye surgery so Chris and I absolutely could not go.  Once we told her this I could see the wheels turning in her head.  She said, "Mom, Ms. Simonini said Nana's could go.  Do you think Phyllis or Nana Mary could go?".  Phyllis is my friend who I volunteer on the Library Board with, and who is also the kids babysitter Jamie's, Nonnie.  Angela knows Nonna means Grandma in Italian.   Phyllis was away, but Nana Mary was free so she came up.  How sweet!  There is nothing better than friends who are also family.  We are thankful for all of our friends who are also family.
Nana Mary was Richard's Nanny when he was little and my good friend Kelley's Mom.  She has always been like a grandmother to the kids and they obviously feel that way as well!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton