Mommy/Richie Day

Somehow my days home became known as "Mommy/Richie" days. I don't remember how it started, but we begin each morning with the question, "Mommy, what kind of day is it? A Dawn day, Mommy/Richie Day or School Day." Before Angela was born, we used to do fun things every Friday. Needless to say, I think I have a bit of a spoiled child now. When I was 9 months pregnant, I took him so many places. Probably part of my nesting....making sure I got it all in before I would have to lug two of them around. Well that time has come, and I think I can now do it.
So it is now Mommy/Richie/Angela days and we are back to having fun! Some pictures from our trip to the Aquarium. There was almost a disaster because Richie's favorite exhibit (the tank with the fish that look like Nemo) is closed. Sometimes I think it is the only reason he wants to go to the Aquarium. But he handled it well. We sat and ate our orange goldfish snacks staring at the empty tank talking about what could be wrong with the Nemo's. When Dawn took him to the Aquarium they didn't get home until well after I was home from work. She said she couldn't get him to leave that tank. Just another example of his OCD!

Yep, we can still have our special days!

Rich is still the one who calls the shots and the focus of most of my time and pictures!

Can you see the 2 turtles and the diver in the tank? We had the best view of the turtles getting fed this day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton