Ice skating!!

So we had a very different boy this year for ice skating lessons!!  Last year he was skeptical, took a few weeks to get comfortable, and then would have set backs even after he had a great lesson.  Not this year!  He has been talking about it for days and every time I mentioned it his face lit up.  At one point I sat him down and said, "Are you super excited about lessons or a little bit nervous"?  He just looked at me like I was crazy and said, "EXCITED!".  He did so well he was asleep within 15 minutes of getting home....which is 45 minutes early.  He knows how to read the 8 on the clock and he has never called it a night before the "8 on the left".

Richie was lucky enough to have Kate as his instructor again and so far it is a private lesson.  You really can't beat Wednesday nights at Steriti Rink.  I think it is safe for me to book his birthday party here again....Spiderman goes ice skating!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton