Skating lesson results

Today was the last day that the Steriti Rink was open for the season.  We (Rich and Chris) decided to make the best of it.  We got there in time to take one last lesson with Rich's favorite teacher Kate.  As you can see in the video below, Rich is now quite a good skater.  Then there was a three hour long open skate that most people came for a portion of.  Not us.  We stayed there for the entire three hours (that's 4 hours at the rink total).  Rich didn't want to leave, although I'm not sure it was the skating that was keeping him there.  As you can see his two friends Julia and Valentina were there, and for the second time in a week, I was ditched so he could skate with his girlfriends.  Even while the Zamboni was out, he sat on the steps waiting with them.  Although its tough to hear your son say "Dad you stay here so I can go do spins with my friends by myself", I am very proud of my little hockey player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton