Trip to NYC w/Juliane

We had another crazy world wind adventure when my best friend Juliane and I took our four kids to NYC ourselves for the day.  We knew it would be crazy, but it turned out insane.  We took so many buses, train, ferries, etc in one day my head is still spinning thinking about it.  BUT as crazy as it was, it was worth every minute.  We had so much fun, especially getting to spend a whole day with Juliane.  I will never forget it.
I love the before and after pictures of the four kids in the two strollers.  That epitomizes our day. We hit the 9/11 Memorial, then Liberty Island and back uptown to Times Square and home to Monroe.  We left on the 9 am train and didn't get back until 9 pm.  So glad these kids had time to get to know each other.  They said their favorite part was getting to see Lady Liberty up close. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton