February break - Jay Peak

We started our February break heading to Vermont to ski Jay Peak with friends.  Although I thought this mountain was too challenging for my intermediate self, it is a fun place (and of course that meant Chris had a BLAST skiing!!).  The kids did so well skiing and actually got to the top.  In order to get down it meant they had to ski very heard terrain.  They handled it like champs.  We had first tracks on our last day and you can see how much fun we had as Rich passed out pretty quickly in the car when we sadly had to leave.


Skiing in the glades with the kids!


I can't believe I did it, but I let Rich ski "alone" with his friend Riley!  BIG DAY!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton