Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was extra special this year because it was on a Friday.  Because I don't have to work on Fridays it let's me do extra special things with the kids that I can't do other days.  I made heart shaped pancakes, decorated (and check out our Olympic sign!) and bought a few treats.   The kids love it and I hope will always treasure these special days.  In the afternoon, I went into Angela's class to help with Valentine crafts and handing out Friendship cards.  We finished the day with a trip to China town for sushi.  Do you believe my kids love such fancy foods?! My wallet isn't sure exposing them to such expensive foods was a good idea.
Happy Valentine's Day!  We hope you got to spend the day with your loves like we did!

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton