Dawn days - Houghton's pond


Dawn sent me a bunch of pictures of her escapades with the kids. Here they are:

"These are some pics from when we went to Houghton's Pond in the Blue Hills reservation. We has so much fun! Rich and I built tracks in the sand for his cars, and Angela pretty much played in the water the whole time until she got so tired that she walked up to the blanket and laid down. I went up and just patted her back for a few minutes and she passed right out! I guess she really still needs her morning naps! We also went to a playground nearby after. We spent almost a half hour on the swings. Rich said I couldn't take pictures of him when he was swinging, but I got a good one of Angela!"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton