June race

This morning was our June race - The New Charles River Run. It was a 5K along the Charles and the kids came to cheer me on. You can't beat a beautiful day, getting some exercise with friends AND getting to spend time with the family. Today I ran with my normal running buddies Lisa and Zido plus Melissa came into town for this one.
The whole ride home Richie talked about how he wanted to run a race. I think he is mostly interested in getting a bagel and a medal afterward! Regardless, I will look into something for us to do together.
After the race we rushed home to have book club with the girls (and kids) on the roof. It was a hot afternoon, but always nice to get to catch up with old friends. Thanks everyone for trekking into the city! There were 9 adults and 4 of them are pregnant right now....crazy!



Comments

Colleen said…
Couple of things:
a) You go!!! You look great miss running mama! now that everyone runs, I am going to have to get you all out to do Hood to Coast.

b) Four preggers....Kara, Sona, who else am I missing? I feel so in the dark...this other coast thing is annoying!

Popular posts from this blog

Red Sox game with our pal Colton

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy