Angela is growing up so fast!

Well we went to see the pediatrician today and he said Angela is perfect!  Well we knew that, but it means she is now 15 months old already.  She is 21 pounds 8 ounces (25th percentile) and 31 1/4 inches tall (75th percentile).  As you can see from one of the pictures below, she doesn't have that "tall and thin" stature (she has a belly and thunder thighs), but hey, those charts have always baffled me.  I was going to talk to the doctor about how she doesn't have a lot of words yet, but this morning she repeated doctor and cracker.  Not exactly easy words!  When we were in the room waiting for the doctor she looked at me and asked, "Doctor"?  I was amazed.  Needless to say he said it is all fine and a flood of words have come since then.  I can just imagine she will be talking up a storm soon and we will wonder why we wished for that day!
Now that Richie is at school she has more alone time again.  She hasn't been out of my lap since he left which would be wonderful if I didn't have to work at the same time.  It is funny to see her lost without her playtime companion. 
I had to post these random pics because I love them and they hadn't made the blog to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Sox game with our pal Colton

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy