Neighborhood friends and dress up

FROM DAWN - "Why does Rich put band-aids under his chin???  Who knows, but it is cute:-)  Here is a pic of him with his orange seahorse he picked for a prize for reading 7 books!  I love the summer book list we do.. I told him Curious George books don't count for Miss Jennifer's book list (I know, I am horrible) and since then, we have only read them about once a week instead of 5 times a day!  Score!
Here is a pic of Rich and Hunter, Richie's FAVORITE North End Buddy!
Also are a few more pics of Rich playing dress up.  Angela tried on 2 outfits then wanted nothing to do with it!  I think Rich needs dress up clothes that do not involve girl clothes!"
There was one dress up picture I just did not have the heart to put online.  It involved a tool belt but no clothes.  I will save it for when he gets married though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giggles!

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Red Sox game with our pal Colton