Celebrating Halloween with Dawn

"Angela and I have 2 Halloween parties in the am- one at the library and one at noon at Hunters and I am taking her by 9 unity ct to show her off to my old landlady and the ladies she plays cards with. She said they will have treats for her! Then in the afternoon I am taking both kids to the Greenway park for Halloween stuff, then pumpkin painting on the Prado then to the library for the Halloween craft :-)
I am going to be all Halloween-ed out!"
This was Dawn's plan for the day.  Angela woke up not feeling well so they wound up heading home after Hunters party for a mid afternoon rest.  The two kids had a great afternoon though.  They had to hit the tub at 5:30 because they were covered (literally head to toe) in paint and we were heading to the Shumway's for dinner.  



Comments

Patrick said…
OMG - that is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mom - missing Daddy

Giggles!

Red Sox game with our pal Colton